IF YOU HAVE A VALID UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA CCID, PLEASE USE IT TO LOGIN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THIS SCREEN. If you do not have a CCID, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Once your account has been confirmed, an e-mail will be sent to you.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. Login using the user name and password you selected.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.